Largest Room. Comfortably enough for up to 3 people. Decorated with Stucco Veneziano, cristal big Lamp, antique Closet from the begin of the 20th Century. Ensuite bathroom with shower.
Very comfortable and Silent. Facing the garden with the old magnolia tree. Original Furniture and tiles from the 1920. As the rest of the apartment, the sailing is 4 meters high.
Ciliegio, 1 double kingsize bed or 2 single beds. Very silent and calm facing the inside condominium courtyard. Original forniture and tiles from the begin of 20th century.Cherry room has a private bathroom with shower, just in front of the room.
Via Savoia is an exclusive, silent, beautiful street in the quartiere 'Trieste' in Rome, located between Parioli and Termini Station. A few minutes away from major attractions in Town. Read more
Transport from and to the B&B Savoia is easy and straightforward, with main Attractions and Connections at walking distance. Public transports are reliable and effective:
- - Termini Station : #360 , 3 bus stops ;
- - Trevi Fountain: #80, 4 bus stops;
- - Colosseum: #80, 6 bus stops.
- - Tiburtina Station : #490, 20 bus stops ;
- - Galleria Borghese (inside Villa Borghese Park) : 10 mins on foot;
- - Macro Museum : 5 mins on foot;
- - Goethe Institute : 2 mins on foot (facing);
- - Cervantes Institute : 2 mins on foot (facing);
As B&B Savoia guest, you have a direct contact with the B&B. Booking your room here saves both of us from paying heavy commissions to 3rd parties (travel website, tour operator, etc). We grant your reservation with a 100%, 15 Days cancellation policy.
No need to pay more!
- This website aims to provide info, details and tools enough to complete your reservation at the B&B Savoia. If you need more info, please feel free to contact us